Thursday, August 15, 2013

A mostly photographic post by a hippie in limbo

Adam and I have been on the verge of a momentous change for the last few weeks.  Living in limbo is no fun at all and my psyche is getting frayed around the edges under the strain.  I will post about it, in a less cryptic fashion, as soon as the ink is dry.

In an attempt to distract myself, I have decided a blog post is in order.  


We went on vacation to visit my mom in New Jersey for a week the beginning of August.  Despite the fact that I remembered my digital camera (for once), I didn't take a single picture with it.  Here are a few that Adam took!



 As you can see we did a lot of reading.  The weather wasn't great. But it only rained the day we left.
Normal people make a point to go walk the dogs in the rain, right?!

We went on a road trip to Spencer, NY to meet old friends of my mom.  They were awesome hosts and we want to be them when we grow up! :)

Above-From left to right: Adam, Mel, Evan, Mom. Below-Adam, Mel, Chris, Mom.
On our way back to NJ we stopped by the historic district of Milford, PA.  We had a great time ogling at all the  beautiful antiques we wish we could have bought and posing in front of a 9 ft bear.
 
I got to catch up with my friend, Kait, and we played the absolute best game ever called Cards Against Humanity.  If you are a horrible person you should definitely check it out.

Vacations never feel long enough, but I'm grateful to have spent it in the company of so many awesome people!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment