Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Stinky Conclusion of another 30 Day Challenge

After a month of wearing nothing but homemade deodorant, I have come to the conclusion that it works just as well has the toxic store bought stuff.  It lacks a bit in the convenience department, as most homemade things do, but overall I think it worked out pretty well.  Some recipe refining is necessary to make it less climate sensitive so traveling with it won't be a problem.  It would be nice to know what makes it so damn itchy, as well.  Adam is planning on switching once his store bought stuff is gone.  I will keep the leftovers of my store bought stick for traveling (which being a hermit limits that considerably) and use the homemade stuff the rest of the time.

I am a poo-free, homemade deodorant wearing, clothes-lining, homemade laundry soap using hippie!  

LIFE IS GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment